Wednesday 13 November 2013

#WantItWednesday (13/11/13)


Sophie Hulme 

It is getting closer to the party season and I am already planning my outfit list for the plethora of Christmas parties I will be throwing and attending. For this weeks' #WantItWednesday I am focusing on one of my favourite loves. Handbags. 





The go to designer for modern luxury is Sophie Hulme, famed for her 'Armour Collection' my bag of the week is the beautiful and perfect for the party season. The 'Arrow Leather Clutch' has the signature hardware of which Hulme is famed with beautiful, butter-soft black leather. It also has a secret shoulder strap for when you are ready to party hard!



The bag is not only beautiful but incredibly versatile. It can add an edge to a flirty, floral look or be endlessly chic with an all black ensemble. this will definitely be my go to option for every festive sartorial crisis. Please excuse the hyperbole but it would certainly solve all of life's problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment