Wednesday 12 March 2014

#WantItWednesday (12/03/14)

Having just gotten my hands on a grown up time piece, I eagerly urge you to do the same for this week's #WantItWednesday.

My new favourite watch label offers a complete range of classic, quirky time pieces that will not only stand the test of time but are chic and effortless.

The watches from Olivia Burton are classic in style with a heavy dose of irony. Inspired by a collective love of vintage designs with a functional quality; they are wearable not just by themselves but beg to be paired with all of those friendship bracelets you have been collecting and aren't sure if you could wear everyday.

I currently have my beauty on with silver bracelet (a birthday present from my grandmother), a leather friendship bracelet from BCBGMAXAZRIA and another silver panel bracelet (another birthday present from my mother)

These watches look great as a casual enhancement to a preppy look (button up shirt, Fisherman Jumper, Jeans and Brogues) or can elegantly blend in with the desperately on trend colour blocked ensemble. They just go with everything!

I am lusting after the above Woodland Moulded Bee Big Face watch (above) as they have a big enough face to carry the androgynous (Michael Kors Inspired) Frying pan style, but are elegant enough to make you feel feminine and not weigh your wrist down. I am definitely keeping my eye out for this when I next get paid and I urge you to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment