Wednesday 30 October 2013

#WantItWednesday (30/10/13)

For this weeks #WantItWedneday I am getting into the spirit of Hallowe'en, even if I have less than 24 hours before the fated eve of insolent children demanding sweets on my doorstep!
As I am not one for the excessive glitter and the desperate need to wear 'sexy' versions civilian garb for Hallowe'en, so I have opted for the most popular accessory designer of the moment, Charlotte Olympia and her exquisite Hallowe'en collection. 

This beautiful collection is hand finished, Olympia's collection is wonderfully quirky and beautiful, often crafted with interesting and unusual fabrics, inspired by the beautiful silhouettes of the 1940s.

I want it to be Hallowe'en everyday of the year if it means I can wear these beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment