Wednesday 11 June 2014

#WantItWednesday (11/06/14)


You can't have not noticed. 
Matching two pieces and suits are back with a bloody vengeance. 
Gone are the days of matching two pieces being associated with fusty secretaries from the fifties 
(pre- Mad Men Obviously!)
'Co-Ords' are cool, fashionable and ridiculously on trend. 
They are EVERYWHERE and then some. Short suits, Camisoles and matching skirts, sport luxe suits, trouser suits and more. 

Bright patterns and bright colours work best. There is no point in doing this if you aren't going to go big. 

I have picked my top five:
5. This striped Bermuda short perfection can be found at Whistles
Get the delectable Crop Top here & the Bermuda Shorts here

4. If florals are your thing, this modern, Grecian inspired lemon set from Topshop is the one for you. Get the Bralet here & the Pencil Skirt here

3. Who doesn't love sequins?! This modern short suit from Acne is opulent, modern perfection at its best. The Jacket & Shorts are an excellent combination. 

2. I am a recent convert to the botanical print; this co-ord set from Zara have been instrumental in changing my mind.
These are perfect for summer and make you feel like you need a Margarita in hand while wearing it. Get the tunic here & the trousers here

1. I am a big fan of bold florals; this suit is just perfect. It's bright, exciting and full of humour. Zara, have once again triumphed with this flirty and fun co-ord set. I want to wear this for the rest of summer. 
Get the Jacket here & the shorts here

My undoubted number one is the longline floral masterpiece from ASOS (top image)
The floral pattern is dusky enough to take you from high summer to early autumn. Perfect for weddings, BBQs general frivolity and even, if paired with my oh so worn (but still chic) converse could be a relaxed look for work or brunch, with a crisp white mandarin collared shirt (oversized is always better). 
Get the trousers here & the jacket here

I'm getting my fill of Co-Ords in every form possible! 
I would suggest you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment