Wednesday 25 June 2014

#WantItWednesday (25/06/14)

Who doesn't love a sturdy loafer? 
The are reliable, the are formal and casual in equal measures and a good pair will last you a lifetime. 

So when something this timeless and classic comes along you're hard pressed to refuse. 

The home of classic, beautiful and hard wearing shoes, Russell and Bromley are a firm family (and lifetime) favourite. I remember buying my first school shoes there and they are just as relevant and fun then and they are essential now. 

My Chesters have been worn to job interviews, with a pair of pencil trousers and jumper/shirt combo and have made me look professional, I have worn them on casual brunches with floaty tea dresses and a slouchy cardigan when I want to relax I wear them everywhere. 

They can make you look chic, polished and professional when you need to and causal and fun when you don't. 

My go to pair are the ever effortless brown but every season a new, trend led pattern and/or colour is brought in making me want them all again. 

I am particularly fond of the silver pair available now. They add glitz and humour that has been seen on this season's catwalks and wouldn't look that out of place if you wore them to work.

The Pink suede are a brave, but nonetheless excellent summer addition and for obvious reasons suit bright bold florals and botanicals and would definitely accompany a co-ord. The Yellow is one of my favourites too

They last forever too, all you need to do is re-heel and that's it. 

A must on my ever expanding want list on a Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment