Wednesday 2 July 2014

#WantItWednesday (02/07/14)

We are now certainly in the throws of summer. I often find I want to spend ALL my time outside often with either a cocktail or a spritzer in hand. Wanting to be outside all the time obviously interferes with my job, so I have been on the hunt for the perfect outfit to reduce the amount of time spent indoors (The office) and maximise the time spent outside (The Beer Garden)

This Skirt from ASOS ticks all the boxes. It is light, fun and can be serious and flirty all at once. Everything you would need in a day to night outfit. I am of course a massive fan of anything striped and this is no exception. I also love anything that could have multiple wears as I am a very lazy dresser.
This Again ticks all the boxes!
I just cannot get enough!

You know what the best part is? IT'S IN THE ASOS SALE! So there is now absolutely no reason why you shouldn't own the perfect meeting - drinks - drinks - dancing outfit. Get it quick, before they all disappear!! 

All looks above can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment