Wednesday 16 July 2014

#WantItWednesday (16/07/14)

Happy Wednesday beautiful people!!
I thought, as I was exceedingly lame in the week previous I would reward you all with a bumper #WantItWednesday!
Apologies for skipping a week, but I will make it up with some super posts in the next few weeks!

Summer, for many means a good, old fashion muddy festival 
With Glastonbury still fresh in the memory of many this Antik Batik Clutch is the conversation piece that will make you feel like every day in summer is a festival, whether you managed to get the tickets or not. 

It is wonderfully detailed and bohemian. It is hand embroidered, hand embellished without screaming 
'I WANT TO BE BAREFOOT WITH A FLORAL CROWN AT ALL TIMES'. 
You will want to scream 'LOOK AT MY BAG'. 
You could go all out and let that happen with turquoise jewellery and a tiered maxi dress in a plethora of patterns and shades. 
I think this detracts from the workmanship and unadulterated beauty of this clutch. It should be the focal point of your outfit.  
I would tone it down with a pair of denim shorts and and an oversized T-shirt and Blazer. A pair of Moroccan sandals with this look would make a chic alternative to the calloused barefoot option and give this amazing clutch the opportunity to shine, like it should SGP, Bestival or Tramlines bound or not.

Have a look at a few of the looks below for inspiration.


All looks can be found here


If bohemian accessories are not your thing, this wonderfully modern, chic everyday satchel from CFDA Award Winners The Row


I LOVE this bag... This is bag is structured, simple and chic as hell. 
It is perfect for a chic, everyday office look. It can even simplify an ostentatious one. 
It is simply AMAZING. The soft neutral shade can and will go with the entirety of your wardrobe and a little bit more. The shoulder strap also adds to the wonderfully nonchalant elegance this bag was clearly made for. To put is simply this bag makes me want to move to Paris and sit in a café for the rest of my life.

  The handbag and accessories game has been strong this year; I have talked a lot more about handbags in the last 12 months than I normally do all year. I'm fairly confident that I will break my own rule and run straight to the shops for a new bag & necklace every fortnight, I am that excited about it! (my Bank Manager; will obviously not be as enthused)

I will (in due time) post a fairly comprehensive list of what in the handbag and accessory world has made my heart skip a beat.
It's only fair!

Until Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment