Wednesday 23 July 2014

#WantItWednesday (23/07/14)

It's sweltering outside. All I want to do is be outside with a Twister
(or a Spritzer, but I'm starting to sound like an alcoholic)


I do however and in spite of this heat, love a jumper. This one from Acne is perfect for those late, balmy evenings that creep up on you when you've been out in the park. It suits a wonderfully ethereal dress or can be hardened with a pair of high waisted jeans and a loose, collared crop shirt. It would even go wonderfully with these bad boys!


Scandi Juggernaut Acne have always been my go to brand for chic and simple everyday wear. In my humble opinion; Acne are the pioneers and leaders of the Nomcore pack.  

Each collection is thoroughly considered and leads the way with innovative fabrics, cuts and silhouettes. 

Every piece is not only beautiful, but extraordinarily practical. 
So yes it's warm, more than warm but you can't go wrong with this. It'll even take you through to autumn or a biblical downpour. 

So chuck it on. You know you want to! 
I have paired a few looks for this delight below. All looks can be found here 

No comments:

Post a Comment