Tuesday 2 September 2014

#WantItWednesday (03/09/14)



I have mithered on about the cold weather for a couple of weeks now, so it's only right that I start suggesting things that will keep you warm for the next few months. 
(and it's foggy this morning to add to my woes)

This Extra Large Tartan Scarf from Zara is something to get excited about for sure. 

I love a good scarf when it's cold and it can be the perfect autumnal accessory. 

I love the size of this, you could do your best Cara Delevingne impression with this, or weave this up and over a cocoon coat for your best nomadic impression. 

The colour on this is wonderfully on trend too. AW14 LFW was awash with brights, oranges & red to cast off (the feeling of it at least) the cold. 
If you aren't brave enough for a tangerine hue in your coat; this is an excellent nod to the trend without feeling like a total slave to fashion. 
(IMHO - nothing is wrong with that at all)

Saying that, this would also look AMAZING with my pick of AW14. 
I am totally okay with looking like a tangerine; if I feel fab I don't care and it will (mentally at least) make me feel like it's July. 

I for one wish this were in a few more colours; this is easily going to be my new favourite. Zara's large scarf offering last year was one I had just missed and I still regret it to this day. 

So get it while it's hot. You'll only regret it if you don't. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment