Tuesday 2 September 2014

High Street Heroes: September

Another month, another round of my picks of high street staples so you don't have to do all the heavy lifting.

I have had all the time in the world over the last few weeks to thoroughly search the high streets, Westfield's and everywhere in-between to show you my favourites this month from the leaders of the pack. 


Who says rompers aren't for the autumn?! Wear these with my favourite 150 denier tights and a shirt and you'll be 'A-OK' for autumn.


Because the weather is drawing in cover ups are needed and necessary. This Blazer is a wonderful addition to your wardrobe (as if you needed another excuse).


It's wonderfully casual and looks great with a pair of light skinny jeans an oversized t shirt. 


I've already said, I'm a big fan of a good jumper, this one from next is perfect for late summer layering.


This would look great with a pair of skinny khakis and a pair of plimsolls. 
Autumnal Perfection!


Pretty Autumn Pastels 

I can't not write about my picks for the month and not discuss the onslaught of pastels for the AW14 season. Everyone has a good selection, including Primark

Here's a pick of my favourites!
       BooHoo Jumper                                                     Topshop Trench                          River Island Bowler

So those are my favourites on the high street for now. I will if course spend the next few weeks 'researching' just so you don't have to! 

Until next time! 

Get all these looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment