Wednesday 24 September 2014

#WantItWednesday (24/09/14)

You are probably more than aware now that I am a fan of rose gold. It's warm, luxurious & glamorous without being flashy or ostentatious, the perfect hue for everyday wear. 

I am also a big fan of bracelets and bangles. I'm often adorned with massive amounts of arm candy, in addition to my beloved watch. So if there is one that I can wear everyday and it not look affected; then I'll sit up and take notice. 

SHO Jewellery
This bracelet from Sho London is one of those bracelets. The Pop Bracelet range is an amazing collection of easy & interchangeable bracelets. They come in a variety of colours, metals and hues; my favourites are the rose gold variety.  

I love these because they are a perfect for a casual wardrobe and made for stacking; without feeling like you are pretending to be a grown up and doesn't weigh you down. 

With the seasons changing; have collated a list of looks, perfectly suited to these amazing pieces and the colder weather. 



These and the bracelets are perfect for lazy days in the pub or multiple brunches.  They are just amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on all of them! 

Get the looks here

No comments:

Post a Comment