Monday 15 June 2015

High Street Heroes: June

Hello June! 

The weather is FINALLY warming up and I am on the hunt for my summer wardrobe. 
I have been up and down the high street looking for the perfect components for my capsule wardrobe. I am continuing on my quest to find all thing disco-centric, and the stores on the high haven't disappointed me this month. 

From Topshop
Denim is everywhere and of course, the denim on offer certainly has 70s vibe; one of my favourites this month is this gorgeous pinafore from Topshop.

All you need are a pair of these and some a pair of pigtails and/or a headscarf and you are firmly on-trend for the 70s. 
I love it. 
This would work wonderfully on its own or would be amazing with a sleeveless tunic or button down underneath it. 

It's relaxed fit ensures that this is a winner for summer and, like all my favourite items can carry you straight through to the Autumn.
All looks can be found here
Another item high on my agenda this month is the beautiful stud earrings from & Other Stories. These are BEAUTIFUL. They are cute and sure are a conversation starter. 

From
& Other Stories

These would go wonderfully with a paired down monochrome summer wardrobe, filled with light blues or tennis whites.  I would wear these with loose long-line tunic like this and a neutral sandal, pure summer perfection.

It will also make you look and feel like an actual grown up, rather than a pretend one (which I am so often)

From H&M

Another piece I am more than obsessed with this month are the wonderfully versatile culottes from  H&M

These are perfect for both work and play, pair them with a pair of plimsolls and a patterned jacket like this one for work and an oversized denim jacket with a  loose V-neck and a multi-strand necklace for the evening. 
A couple from Alex Monroe would be perfect.

Wonderfully loose and perfect for summer, culottes are everywhere and you should grab a pair too before they fly off the shelves.



So there you have it for this month, I am off to finish off my wardrobe for the winter months. 
I AM SO EXCITED!

Until Next Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment