Wednesday 24 June 2015

#WantItWednesday (24/06/15)

From Monki

I have been searching high and low for a lovely relaxed, summer skirt and I think I have found it in this gorgeous skirt from Monki

This lightweight, striped denim skirt is perfect for the longer evenings spent outside. This works well with an oversized button down or a Tshirt, even one of my favourite Fisherman Jumpers from American Apparel for when the nights draw in. 

I think my summer prayers have been answered with this little beauty. This is fun, relaxed and delightfully vintage for the summer. 
This beauty would compliment the skirt wonderfully with a nice deep V t-shirt and a pair of gladiator sandals. 
Have a look at my ways to wear below:
All looks can be found here
So my summer skirt has been found I am now finding ways to wear it more often. I may even wear it through to the Autumn... Hooray!

Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment