Wednesday 1 July 2015

#WantItWednesday (01/07/15)

From Office
So to give you a bit of background on this week's #WantItWednesday, I have to talk to you about a
particularly arduous journey into work one morning. 

I was crushed against another 100 people (as usual) on the tube. It was hot and miserable and was staring at the floor; as I had run out of newspaper and the will to live. 

Then I saw an effortlessly fashionable and literally cool woman on glide into the carriage in these BEAUTIES. I fell in love. Hard.


I then spent the rest of the week (no joke) searching high and low for these sandals sent from heaven as I was unable to ask the wonderful lady where her shoes were from. 
(I was unfortunately rammed under the unsavoury armpit of another tube user)
I eventually found them in Office and a new summer sandal romance was born. 


These go with everything in my wardrobe, my skinny jeans, my boyfriend jeans, my pleated skirts my midi skirts, you name it, it goes with it. 
They are also in my favourite hue; rose gold, I love rose gold, I love copper, I love bronze It's spectacular. I have spoken on numerous occasions about my love of this shade. 100% one of my favourites. 

Look at of these wonderful ways to wear here:
All looks can be found here
See? Have I converted you yet?
Just look at how happy my feet are?!

Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment