Wednesday 15 July 2015

#WantItWednesday (15/07/15)

From M&S


So it has been blissfully warm the last couple of weeks and I love it! The only problem is I am having to peel myself out of my uniform of jeans, button downs and jumpers because, frankly, I look ridiculous.

So I find myself uttering the same expression, morning, after morning, like a loon. 'I have nothing to wear' So I have been looking in unlikely places to find dresses that I like and aren't ridiculous.




From M&S
This stripy tunic from M&S was the unlikely saviour in my search. It is relaxed and works well with
a nude sandal as well as it does with a pair of battered converse. This is also perfect without a cover up or kimono as it as a gorgeous contrast yoke detail at the back that you would want to show off. 

I am pairing my tunic with a vintage headscarf, a pair of my beloved plimsolls and a relaxed back pack, a perfect casual Summer look. It works well for work and a chilled weekend look. 
Have a look at my ways to wear below:


All looks can be found here
M&S was a genuine surprise for me, I head in mainly for a special decadent dinner and to feed my addiction to Percy Pigs; so to find not only this dress but countless bits was a real treat! I also really love this floral bomber, which lends itself quite well to the beauty I have been waffling on about. Pair both the jacket and the dress with a crisp, white pair of plimsolls like these for a truly on trend, summer look, slick on a bit of one of my favourite lipsticks in Watermelon and you are absolutely ready for your #NoFilter Instagram Summer selfie!

Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment