Wednesday 29 July 2015

#WantItWednesday (29/07/15)

So this week, I have been searching high a low for a new bag. A bag that will not only be easy to throw on while I am crushed on the tube; but to carry my lunch (because I am good and bring a packed lunch... most days), my books and everything else I normally carry in my black hole of a handbag. 
From MatchesFashion
And I've found it in this perfect cross-body bag from The Row. This is roomy and chic and looks perfect with just about any outfit, whether it's a casual Friday or a Manic Monday. I love the colour of it too. Navy is my go to colour for any chic fashionista, I would even say (possibly in hushed tones) that I prefer navy to black. It's a lot softer and warmer and goes with just as much as the ubiquitous chic shade. 

It's large enough to shove everything in and still be stylish as hell AND you can easily shove others out of the way during the rush hour madness. You'll feel fab doing it too! 
(not that you don't anyway!) 

Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment