Wednesday 8 July 2015

#WantItWednesday (08/07/15)

From Kiko Milano


So this week I have been soaking up the sunshine; anywhere I can find it. In the park, a beer garden anywhere that I have been able to get my summer drink of choice on.
(you should try it... seriously delicious!) 

So with all of those hot days and cool drinks, I have been thinking about lipsticks and how to keep it is firmly attached to my lips and not the glass I am coquettishly sipping from.



So I have been looking for fun summer colours that won't break the bank and I have found the holy grail in Kiko Milano's Smart Lipsticks.
Available in 24 shades, most of them perfect for summer. They are hard-wearing, kind to your lips and incredibly cheap (for the price of FOUR different shades from Kiko's range you would get ONE from MAC). 

The prep for all lipsticks are exactly the same. If you are unsure of the best way to make lipstick last, this is my favourite method. This is even more important during the summer months when the all make-up threatens to slide off at any opportunity.

These are my favourite shades (so far)
(L-R Watermelon (911), Strawberry Pink (904) & Natural Neige (901)

So I am off to try every shade in the collection, because they are amazing, and I don't have to wait until payday...HOORAY!

Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment