Wednesday 5 August 2015

#WantItWednesday (05/08/16)

I have been on a bit of a home decor vibe the last couple of weeks. 
I have been painting, decorating and DIYing like a trouper and I love it! I have been dreaming about bookshelves and furniture and I am not sorry about it!

From Made.com
I am have been in need of lighting for ages. My flat is lovely (now after weeks of decoration) but I am sick of having the ceiling light on all the time... And then I found this.

I am complete and totally in love with this Copper lamp from Made.com. It is fun, cool and makes me feel like I am not in my flat in deepest darkest East London; but in an huge, spacious loft in the middle of Copenhagen.

This looks great modern furniture (aka IKEA, let's not pretend) and it's really, good value for it's design. I have decided that this beauty will be perfect next to my enormous floor mirror. Perfect for those #OOTD Instagram shots I should be taking.

Copper is one of my metals of the moment. I have a lot of accents in it throughout my home. To be honest, I want to gilt my flat in it.


I have searched high and low for the best pieces for the home. Have a look at my favourite pieces here:
From L-R: Oliver Bonas, Tom Dixon, Ikea
So as you can see, it's taking over my life.
I am off to buy more copper.

Until Next Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment