Wednesday 19 August 2015

#WantItWednesday (19/08/15)

Via Cos


So Summer is more or less over (sob) so I have been searching high and low for transition pieces that can take me through to the bleak winter. 

I have been looking for something in one of my favourite colours, Navy and I have found this beauty and a half from one of my favourite shops, Cos.

This glorious shirt is the sartorial mullet of tops; business in the front...Party at the back. 

This is perfect for a work outfit or relaxing in a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans. 



This shirt is BEAUTIFUL; a chic and simple shift top from the front with pleated glorious-ness in the back. This would work wonderfully on top of a shirt and a pair of cigarette pants (grey or navy, your choice) and a awesomely ostentatious necklace (Zara has some pretty good ones). 
It would look equally as good on it's on now with a pair of skinny jeans and pair of chic, 70s style sandals; you could even wear it with a headscarf casually knotted around your head. 

Have a look at my ways to wear below:
All looks can be found here
I love how loose and free flowing this on. it's perfect for summer and lends itself well to Autumn. You can hide it under a glamorous pea coat and reveal it when the fancy takes you (don't pretend, you've always wanted to be a diva)  

You'll have to get it quick... I think I may buy all remaining shirts in my size, so none of you can have it!

Until Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment