Wednesday 12 August 2015

#WantItWednesday (12/08/205)

From Cos

So the weather has been flipping out the last couple of days.
It's been humid and cloudy, sunny and windy and because of it, I am taking hours to get ready.
I am just not sure what the day will bring. 
So I have been looking for a dress that is suitable for all seasons, is easy to wear and can be dressed up easily. I have found it in this chic simple beauty from Cos.

I love this dress. The would look amazing with a pair of converse as it would with a pair of chic glitzy sandals.

This is perfect for the changeable weather, it's a heavy duty jersey; perfect for when the wind & rain picks up, The Oversized shape is perfect for those lighter, brighter days and nights.


This dress also fits in seamlessly with my wardrobe of grey, black & navy blue so could easily be carried into the Autumn months because I think I will be wearing this for a long time to come.

Until Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment