Wednesday 3 June 2015

#WantItWednesday (03/06/15)


From New Look
Sometimes I want people to realise how much of a DIVA I am.

I mean, I know I am fabulous but sometimes I want everyone else to realise and appreciate too. Enter this beautiful fabulous hat that articulates that so you don't have to. 

This beauty screams 'Bow down, you are in the presence of greatness' without you even lifting your head.




This YoncĂ© worthy headpiece is from New Look and boy I cannot wait to plant this on my head.
With the warm weather slowly creeping in this is perfect to shade (and throw shade) in.

This works well with a pair of skinny jeans and a vest top, or a loose sun dress. You could go all out with the stripes or with a block colour.

I would wear this with a white oversized tunic and a pair of espadrilles, much like these. Have a look at my picks below:
(From L-R)  Farfetch, Topshop, Eileen Fisher, River Island

So now you are ready for summer, and for the adoration you deserve; snaps for you!

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment