Wednesday 20 May 2015

#WantItWednesday (20/05/15)

It's nearly summer, nearly a bank holiday and I couldn't be more excited! 
An extra long weekend, it should be a nicer weekend than it is now (well, according to this) so what is there not to like?!

From & Other Stories
For this week's instalment of #WantItWednesday I am  sticking firm to my summer feeling with these gorgeous espadrilles from & Other Stories

Nothing makes me feel like Summer has arrived than a pair of espadrilles. The history of these pyrennean staples are second to none; examples of espadrilles can be found as far back as 4000 years ago and they are still just has fashionable now. 

These are perfect with almost any summer staple. Pair these boyfriend jeans and t-shirt, a wonderful relaxed look. Wear these with a loose summer dress (maybe with a bit of broderie anglaise) and you will feel absolutely ethereal. 

I love the platform on these too, anything to add a bit of height to my 5'2 frame!

I cannot wait to slip these on and slide right into summer!

Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment