Wednesday 6 May 2015

#WantItWednesday (06/05/15)

It's May! Yay! It's Spring, slightly warmer and brighter that makes me infinitely happy. 
When it is slightly warmer and brighter; it makes me slightly brighter and being brighter makes we want to wear loud, proud and happy clothes. 

From Liberty

Enter the Classic Liberty Print Shirt. It's loud and pretty and I want them in all the patterns and colours.  

I am a big fan of button downs anyway. Chuck on a pair of skinny jeans or cigarette pants, add my favourite pair of plimsolls and a lot of bangles and your outfit is more or less complete and perfect, without even trying.

This is my normal shirt of choice, these work well in any situation and environment, casual or less so.  

Have a look at my ways to wear below.

All looks can be found here
This shirt is perfect for any occasion. They are fun, bright and work in both formal and casual outfits. There are loads to choose from too, this one is just the first on my list.
 Go on... you know you want them all too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment