Wednesday 27 May 2015

#WantItWednesday (27/05/15)

From Cos
Summer is all I can think about of late... Light & warm evenings spent in the park on the riverside. 
There is NOTHING better than a summer in London. Nothing!

However, the weather and I are having a few issues of late so I am just going to pretend it is warmer than it really is and wax lyrical about this gorgeous pleat back dress from Cos.

I love this lightweight, fun and relaxed dress. This is my definition of Casual Chic. It's oversized and fun and it works wonderfully with a pair of Converse and a fun vintage headscarf.

This beautiful light blue colour is a cotton and linen blend, perfect for the summer season; it also had one of favourite secret features for a dress... POCKETS!




This voluminous dress is perfect for warmer summer climes and can even take you through to balmy autumnal evenings too. Have a look at my ways to wear here:
All looks can be found here

This dress, which I think is a casual staple can also be dressed up for a party in the twilight. Pair it with a pair of platform heels and an embellished clutch and you will be belle of the ball; and you'll make it look so easy too!

I definitely think I'll buy two (at least)... It is a real shame that it is only available in three colours! I think my summer uniform has found me!

Until Next Week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment