Wednesday 13 May 2015

#WantItWednesday (13/05/15)

From New Look
I am aware that I have incredibly expensive taste. I like nice things and nice things normally cost me the equivalent my rent. So sometimes it is refreshing for my soul (and my bank balance) when I find something that is a) beautiful b) practical and c) under £100.

Enter this amazing, oversized blazer from New Look. With summer fast approaching, this is the perfect transition piece. 

You can wear this with a summer dress, a t-shirt and jeans, a floaty skirt and cami, essentially your entire summer wardrobe can go with this blazer, it's oversized but I would get this one or two sizes larger than your regular size. It just feels a bit better and more relaxed.


I would wear it to work, for drinks or just general merriment and catch ups.

It really is the perfect transition piece, just look at how many ways you can wear it!
All looks can be found here
Absolute genius, I am heading straight to New Look, I think you should too!
Until Next Week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment