Wednesday 29 April 2015

#WantItWednesday (29/04/15)

Via Meticulous Ink
 Happy National Stationery Week! This is possibly, one of my favourite weird retail weeks' ever!

I have mentioned on more than one occasion that my love of stationery is second to none. I love sending letters to my nearest and dearest and receiving them is always a joy (hint, hint!)

This set from Meticulous Ink, is so cute I could cry.
Using traditional letterpress and printing techniques their note cards, greeting cards and correspondence cards bring the fun back into your letter writing.

My favourite piece is the Honey Bee Correspondence set. It is cute and large enough to send a quick update to your nearest and dearest all over the world.
The paper is heavy, so it is suitable for all pen types and feels luxurious. Who wouldn't want to get one of these beauties in the post?

I am already halfway through all of my letters for the month so I am definitely on my second order!

Until Next week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment