Wednesday 15 April 2015

#WantItWednesday (15/04/15)

From Urban Outfitters 
It is actually warm enough to leave your coat at home... This makes me happier than I care to admit. 
It is an absolute joy to me that spring has FINALLY sprung properly and I am going to celebrate with these beauties from Urban Outfitters

It's time for your toes to get a much needed dose of Vitamin D and these are a great addition to a casual wardrobe. 



I love these. They are perfect with a medium-weight cardigan and a pair of boyfriend jeans. These would look equally great with a lovely, loose sun dress or a pair of loose culottes with one of my favourite and every present Fisherman Jumpers
I am fully aware that while it is significantly warmer, it is not yet summer; so you'll still need something when the wind catches you unawares!

Have a look at some of my perfect spring selections to wear with these gorgeous sandals. 
All looks found here
As it is getting slightly warmer, it is now time to start seriously thinking about your feet. 
Colour trends for spring are light, neutral and not overtly bright.
For your toes look not further than these five perfect shades to help you step into spring with style!
(From L-R) Ciate, Barry M, Butter London, OPI, Essie
These colours are light, bright and compliment practically every colour you can imagine in your spring wardrobe. 
Shades I am already wearing in the run up to spring is the classic, 'So Many Clowns, So Little Time' from OPI and Papaya (both above) these instantly make you feel warmer, the second they are slicked on! Go on... match your nails to your toes; you'll feel like it's the August Bank Holiday without even trying!

So that's all for now, I am off to bask in the sunshine!
Until Next Week.

All looks can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment