Wednesday 8 April 2015

#WantItWednesday (08/04/15)

From Browns
When it comes to fashion, sometimes we all take ourselves a little too seriously. Sometimes something comes around that re-enforces the fact that we just need to chill the hell out. This headband from Maison Michel is one of those accessories that brings the fun and frivolity back into fashion.

I love these cute little cat ears. How can you not? Having already established myself as a crazy cat lady (alas, without the cats as my flat is too small - so I guess that just makes me crazy... oh.)  These are the perfect witty addition to any smart and serious outfit.

These would look great with a chic Parisian pixie cut, it would look just as good with an chignon too.
To be honest I think it'll look good and add a touch of whimsy to any outfit!


I know it is a bit excessive for a headband, even though it is as cute as a button so I thought I would trawl the high street for alternatives that are just as cute, just as amazing and would add a bit of fun to your everyday; without breaking the bank.
(From L-R) Not on the High St, Nasty Gal &Mod Cloth
So there you have it go on. Have some fun, life is far too short to be too serious all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment