Wednesday 22 April 2015

#WantItWednesday (22/04/15)

So I may have been a little pre-occupied with getting my house in order of late. I have spent an obscene amount of time lusting after shelves, painting furniture and up-cycling like my life depended on it. I am desperate to have the perfect house and it has slightly taken over my life. 

From Rifle Paper Co


As the need for a perfect home is now a fully fledged obsession; I have spent more and  more of my weekends in Ikea, because I am not made of money and I have to make savings where I can and there are plenty of Pinterest Ikea hacks that make me feel like Martha Stewart on steroids. 

The last time I ventured in (last weekend, I won't pretend) I was on the hunt for a large photo frame to fit this 'London' print from Rifle Paper Co I have been lusting after for months. I left with several clip top jars, a vase and an amazing hallway table. 

The other piece of furniture I saw BLEW MY MIND. 
I have never wanted a piece of home-ware so much in my life

Selje Table from Ikea
I had heard about this and thought it was going to in development for months and
eventually be as ugly as hell.  
But thank God, it is beautiful, stylish and most important of all affordable. 

I am fully aware I have yet to tell you the USP of this rather fab table because I want you to appreciate how good it actually looks before your buy them all. 

This table is built to charge all of your electricals (phone, Ipad, etc.) wirelessly. See? It has a purpose other than being a beautiful table that I want ANYWHERE in my home. 

This is listed as a bedside table but this could go anywhere in the home and would still look fab.

Now I Just have to find space in my tiny East End flat to fit this in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment