Wednesday 28 May 2014

#WantItWednesday (28/05/14)


I do love a good pouch. Anything that means I can hold my flats, lipstick, make-up and the myriad of other bits of crap I keep about my person at all times, while completing my outfit is certainly a winner with me. 

This rose gold/Bronze piece of art from Jil Sander however is on another level. 
I'm already a huge fan of a rose-hued metallic and this is no exception. 

This is so versatile and large, you can wear it comfortably with almost anything. I prefer a single colour, from head to foot to maximise the impact of this absolute gem of an accessory. Have a look at my suggestions below:



Details of all looks can be found here

Rose gold is the future, if you don't want to feel like a member of the herd with rose gold earrings and/or mid-sized rings, this is a wonderful, chic alternative that will keep you ahead of the curve! 

Get this beauty here

No comments:

Post a Comment