Wednesday 21 May 2014

#WantItWednesday (21/05/14)

I have been surrounded by family this week. 
That can only mean one thing. I have  had a big family event. That can only mean one thing. I needed a big family party dress. 


It was particularly difficult because a) most of my family are incredibly conservative. So my rocking up in my preferred Mary Katranzou crop and wool mini and b) most of my family think I'm weird enough as it is. 

So I had to find something that I felt comfortable and fashion forward in and also would not get my Great-Uncle giving me the most disapproving of looks as I sashayed across the dance floor of my grandmother's 90th birthday. 

So what could I wear that would fit? I found the answer in this Beautiful silk shirt dress. This was the answer to all of my prayers! 

This is fun, chic as hell and is safe enough to wear in front of the fussiest relatives. The best part this looks extra amazing with a pair if jeans or a pair of kick-ass sandals. Topshop have found the answer to all of my prayers! It's a shame they don't come in a myriad of colours, I would have bought them all. 

I get to have my cake and eat it too! WIN! 
Get this piece of actual confection here


Details of all looks can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment