Wednesday 30 April 2014

#WantItWednesday (30/04/14)



I live in navy, grey & beige. I cannot get enough of the safest palette known to man. It's perfect for work, going out (with a few 'jazzy' accessories) or just slobbing about at a boozy brunch with friends. The colour palette is my best friend, my comfort and the easiest way to look chic on a daily basis. 

But then I saw this. This brightly coloured embellished piece of confection. The top MAKES me want to wear it and be impossibly glamorous. I want to go dancing and drink more colourful cocktails than I care to imagine this early on a Wednesday morning. 

It makes me want to be fun and it should make you too!
That's the beauty of Mary Katranzou and her impossibly fun collections. They make you want to be fun, all the time. They are cheerful and intricate and accentuate your best bits. 

This is part of a two piece (seen here)
This would be perfect as a luxurious wedding outfit.
I think the crop top is the most versatile piece and can be worn as an embellished casual piece or dressed up for maximum summer vamp appeal. 

If this can make me want out of the safest palette. I'm pretty sure it will make you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment