Wednesday 16 April 2014

#WantItWednesday (16/04/14)



I am not just obsessed with clothes and accessories. I am more than wild about homeware too. This is yet another beautiful addition to my eclectic and over crowded cupboard in the kitchen in my flatshare. 

I will of course, make room in my cupboard for this remarkable Carafe set from Bib & Sola.
Each Carafe & Glass is hand blown so no two look the same and come in a variety of colours. The rose (Pictured above) is my particular favourite with the white (right) a close second. 


These look best on an a diverse bedside table as a water carafe; or (as if I needed another excuse for wine) as wonderful centre piece for a relaxed Easter evening at home with friends on an elegant driftwood coffee table. 

Everyone should have a carafe in their home and this is a wonderful place to start your collection. You even get your green credentials with this too, as a proportion of the profits are donated charities. So raise a glass or two; I certainly will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment