Wednesday 23 April 2014

#WantItWednesday (23/04/14)


Easter is over, summer is nearing and I am excited to shake off my jacket and start wearing lighter clothes, just like everyone else

This shirt will become an essential for the summer and possibly forever, not just because it's loose, gorgeous and endlessly versatile. It goes with anything. Fancy pairing a kimono jacket with jeans and plimsolls it's perfect for that.



If you want to be a little dramatic with a pair of heels and statement jewellery?
Peachy for that too!


If you fancy being a little bohemian(if you're so inclined), it will look great with a pair of harem pants.


It simply goes with everything, and then some. You can get this shirt you'll wish you already had here.

I am already a massive fan of Elizabeth & James; not just because I'm more than a little obsessed with it's creators, Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. The personify a style that is often attempted, never perfected. Casual Chic at it's utter finest. The label understands a sartorial need before you've even thought of it is typical of the label, Elizabeth & James. Easy, effortlessly chic and evokes luxury in a wonderfully subtle fashion. 

I would love to put all of Elizabeth & James on my #WantItWednesday list, but I will refrain (for now) and give you my top three in addition to the piece of confection above:



Clockwise (L-R) -Vivi TopShadia DressEyre Bracelet



Have a look and you'll fall in love, if you haven't already! 
(FYI - all collages can be found here)


No comments:

Post a Comment