Wednesday 10 December 2014

#WantItWednesday 10/12/14



Finds 
I am self confessed jumper lover. They are warm, comforting and can be worn with EVERYTHING. I am also a massive fan of stripes. All of my jumper dreams have been realised in this piece of sartorial perfection from Peter Jensen. I love this. I love this like, a whole lot. 
This is a jumper that could easily be dressed up with a structured pencil skirt and heels, I would wear this a lovely pair of pale grey cigarette pants and a casual pair of plimsolls (who can probably guess where from).

This is wonderfully oversized and comfortable, perfect for a relaxed afternoon, maybe for having a relaxed tea party with friends?


here are a few of my favourite options to pair with this gorgeous jumper, as if you needed another excuse to head to the shops for yourself! (being philanthropic at this time of year is so stressful!)


So there you have it... all looks can be found here. Go on... you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment