Wednesday 31 December 2014

#WantItWednesday (31/12/14)

Christmas is over. The mince pies and mulled wine have been consumed (en masse), you've turkey soup, sandwiches and pasta is still ahead. 
The presents have been opened, cherished or in some cases returned for credit at the sales and you are still unsure of exactly what day it really is.
You might, like me still be craving a dress fix that the Christmas party season did not fulfil. This tunic dress from Topshop fills that void perfectly.
I love this dress because, like most things in my wardrobe, it is incredibly versatile. This could be worn with a pair of bulky Balenciaga type boots, a pair of thick tights and floppy hat or a pair of white Hi-Tops and an oversized shirt (my preferred option) for casual outings. You could dress this up with a pair of nude heels and an elaborate kimono (a perfect NYE outfit - Just saying)


This is wonderfully loose and comfortable (a perfect hiding spot for those additional turkey pounds  you WILL shed by the end of January, you tell yourself!) and the high neckline looks super flattering for most body shapes. 
Have a look at my styling options for this dress. I am first in the queue for this dress, I will just put the turkey sandwich down first!
Details of all looks can be found here
I am off now to ring in 2015 with a bottle (or five) of my favourite fizz with my nearest and dearest.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment