Wednesday 14 October 2015

#WantItWednesday 14/10/15

So I missed a week, I've been busy drawing up and sending a lists to everyone in time for my birthday, which is (shock horror) tomorrow. *sad face*


From & Other Stories
So at the top of my list to commiserate another year older with this beauty from & Other Stories. With the weather drawing in this is the perfect item to sink into stylishly. 


I love the lapels on this too, perfect to pop in the driving wind and fill with a thick, extra warm scarf, like this one


The colour is great too. It makes you feel like the winter is a distant memory with its pastel hue.  This works well with all of my favourites shades of uniformity (Navy, Grey, Beige) 

Have a look at my ways to wear below:

All looks can be found here


Go on... you've 24 hours until my birthday and the weather is looking pretty crappy. Who wants to get me a present (or five?!) 

Until Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment