Wednesday 21 October 2015

#WantItWednesday (21/10/15)

So my birthday has been and gone, I am sad that I am another year older and I still have birthday money burning a hole in my pocket (that wasn't converted to gin). So I have been scouring the globe (literally) looking for ways to spend my birthday money! I shouldn't have wasted my time; the answer was right in front of me and in my own city the whole time. 

From Alex Monroe

One of my favourite jewellery designers of all time, Alex Monroe is famed for his glorious bee motif jewellery. I have spoken about my love for his craftsmanship time and time again. So when it comes to Treat 'Yo Self for your birthday I could think of nothing else I wanted 'to me, from me'

I love a pinky ring and this truly is the pinkiest of pinky rings and is just GORGEOUS! 


I wear a lot of white gold and silver jewellery and this sits with the rest of my permanent jewellery collection beautifully.  

The bee motif is classic Monroe; beautiful  and as quintessentially British as ever. Just another reason why I desperately want it! 
Each ring is personally sized so you needn't worry about it falling off like most off the rack rings and the bee is just raised enough for it to not catch on every sleeve you have ever owned (extra important during the winter months)

So yeah, this is exactly what my birthday money is going toward, much better than gin I think!

Until Next Week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment