Wednesday 6 August 2014

#WantItWednesday (06/08/14)

I love things in miniature and I LOVE things in rose gold. It's a warming hue that can be worn day and night and it's a precious metal that suits everyone. 

This week, following on from last week's rose gold perfection I have gone all out on my love for all things rose gold and iminiaturised and I have collated a plethora of mini rose gold trinkets that need to be in my possession RIGHT NOW!

Mini Studs are possibly my favourite ear accessory of the moment. I have an odd number of piercings to play with due to a demure little tunnel I had stretched during my wild days at university (I still love it and it's a fantastic conversation starter) and small earrings make this look unassuming and feminine if I want to draw attention away from it. 

These gorgeous little stars (figuratively & literally) from Phoebe Coleman are perfect for everyday wear. They are delicate, feminine and perfect; I would keep these in during the day for work and they would not look out of place on a night out if you wanted to draw attention to another pieced of eye catching jewellery you wanted to wear instead. I love them. These are sold exclusively at My Wardrobe and can be found here

Get them before I do!


Another pair I am more than obsessed with are these beautiful bud studs from another British mainstay, Alex Monroe. The detail is evident right away. These are the epitome of dainty, right down the minuscule diamond in its centre. I want to squeal a little every time I see them. They are just gorgeous. These also mix well with other studs and I think would be an excellent partner to the stars above. You can't go wrong with these!

 You can get these direct from the website here

If you are a person who likes to mix dainty with a bit of edge, these sugar skull inspired studs from Links are Perfect for you. 
These are delicate with a hard edge, perfect if you want to mix your roses or stars with something a little sturdier. 
I would want to wear this with lots of black and minimal, almost invisible jewels to really allow these to shine. 
Again the detail in them is exemplary and I want to wear them all the time.
Get them here.

All of these, I think can be worn together, however the beauty of rose gold is that is suits all other precious metals beautifully. 
Wear any of these with a pair of silver or yellow gold studs and you will look just as chic if you went rose gold crazy!
I'm definitely going rose gold crazy. I am going to pair my dainty studs in various styles with these, super cheap, super awesome rose gold tunnels. I can think of nothing better!

No comments:

Post a Comment