Wednesday 27 August 2014

#WantItWednesday (27/08/14)

 I am in an awful mood. Summer is truly over, a fact I cannot and will not accept and the wind is starting to creep in along with the spiders (another reason to be put in a foul mood). 
I have started to re-evaluate my wardrobe, haul the winter coats out and invest in more high denier tights, the one small consolation for the cold.

This Tartan Tunic from New Look is the answer to all of my Winter prayers.
I am and will always be a fan of tartan and I am in love with the cut of this tunic. It can be dressed up or down and will look excellent with a pair of super thick tights.

How can you not want this?! 

This looks amazing with my favourite shape of coat, cocoon and looks just as amazing with a pair of heels as it does with a pair of converse and that's no mean feat, especially with my winter essential; 150 denier tights in the blackest shade of morose black. 

So I guess this has cheered me up a little, but not as much as the second coming of Summer would.


All Looks can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment