Wednesday 13 August 2014

#WantItWednesday (13/08/14)


The weather can't make up it's mind today and neither can I. Do I wear a jumper & tights? Do I opt for the Summer Dress & flip flops? It's all too hard, so I am throwing a strop and am going to talk about jewellery instead this week. 

This wonderful piece of neck candy from Zara is perfect for weather that can't make up it's mind. This would look equally stunning with a loose, oversized T-shirt, denim shorts and ballet pumps or flip flops as it would with a chunky cable knit and a pair of brogues.

This necklace is also incredibly intricate, I am completely in love with the bright stones that you can co-ordinate with or clash violently; either way you would still look as chic as ever.  

Zara have a wonderful grasp of the junk jewellery trend that I am incredibly fond of. Many of their pieces work well as a casual item as well as a dramatic formal piece of neck art. This practicality also helps me buy five at a time because they go with everything and they are really reasonable. So go ahead. Buy something shiny, it will cheer you up and will look amazing once the weather decides to make its mind up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment