Monday 9 March 2015

High Street Heroes: March

Hello Spring! the days are getting longer, the weather is slowly picking up and my mood is improving on a daily basis. This can only mean one thing... I am beginning to step out in style. So I thought as this was a special occasion and I have resolved to wear my beloved Supergas a maximum of twice a week, this month's High Street Heroes are all about the shoes. Heels, flats, platforms and everything in-between!. 


For the perennially casual these espadrilles from River Island  are a win/win in the shoe game. These scream for bare legs, or loose jeans and look so comfortable. I love the snake skin too; you can pattern clash, go wild with your brights or keep it clean and neutral with a plethora of white, beige and taupes, nothing would look out of place with these. 

I would pair these with an oversized, crisp button down (collar popped) a pair of light washed boyfriend jeans and a lot of bangles. (Headscarf optional)

These makes me want to think warm thoughts and be in the park right now. 

Get the look below:

So chic, so versatile... Why oh Why is it not July Yet?!


If height is what you are looking for look no further than these baby pink beauties from Topshop. I love these. They are just as versatile as the espadrilles and work wonderfully as well with a pair of boyfriend jeans as they do. They add an extra air of 'togetherness' (something I am often in need of) They are a fun, light colour and surprisingly go well with a lot of things so are perfect for this transitional season. 

Chuck on a trench, a loose knit jumper and you can take on the world!

Go on, you know you need more baby pink in your life!!


I really, really want summer to be here. Can you tell? The last of my High Street Heroes are these sandals from Solillas I love these because they are perfect for everything and they can fit in your handbag if you want to change from day to night (maybe into the Topshop beauties) They are simple and chic and perfect for when you want to feel the warmth on you tootsies!

So there you have it for this month, until next time I am off to get a pedicure!

All looks can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment