Wednesday 25 March 2015

#WantItWednesday (25/03/15)

So, I may have gone on about this for months, but I have just moved into a shiny new home! I have had a few of my nearest and dearest round but am not yet ready to have a full on 'grown up' dinner party with courses and a cheeseboard! I have been putting it off; although my tea sets are second to none; my cookware needs a bit of work 
(I also need to finish putting my dining table together - Don't ask.) 
Enter Falcon and their delectable enamel sets.
From Liberty
I love these. I love everything about them. Enamelware is nothing new. My Mother and my Grandmother have a battered set that are wheeled out on a Sunday filled with a delicious Sunday Roast and it's scrumptious trimmings. But I love the sets that Falcon have conjured up; the Bake Sets, Prep Sets & Pie Sets all of these are useful, beautiful and make you want to have dinner parties... every night! 


From Liberty
Enamel is a fascinating kitchen tool too. They can be used on the hob, in the oven, everywhere but the
microwave. 
So it is perfect for roasts, curries, stews, pies anything you could think of. They are all wonderfully instagramable too. 

You'll feel more like Nigella every time you pull one of these out of the cupboard and start cooking.

They also make excellent Tumblers. These are perfect for Spring Mojitos, White Sangrias or a good, classic Bucks Fizz with a twist.  

Enamel is just perfect for everything in the kitchen. I am off to make a roast in my perfect enamel roasting pan. I am in need of a #Humpday Roast! 

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment