Wednesday 18 March 2015

#WantItWednesday (18/03/15)

I love a full skirt, especially in the summer. There is something very Roman Holiday about it. The days feel a bit more glamorous when you are out and about, hopping on and off the tube with a full swooshy skirt. It makes your morning commute a little more exciting than it really is.

This skirt from Rochas is no exception. I love pairing them with bare legs and a t-shirt (plain or striped); if I am feeling rebellious a pair of converse or my ever beloved Supergas, otherwise I would normally pair them with a pair of study flats or wedges.

Wearing a full skirt is a bit like slicking on your favourite red lipstick. You feel extra feminine and ready to take on the world, just by wearing a simple piece of clothing. Your stride is stronger, you feel like you soundtrack to life is provided by Beyonce and trust me, you'll feel far more productive than you ever thought possible.

You know you want to test out my theory, go on... get the skirt and make stuff happen!

All looks can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment