Friday 13 February 2015

#WantItWednesday (24/12/14)

Christmas is literally around the corner, you have bought all of your presents; all of your presents have been bought and there is nothing you can do about it. You'll either be a very spoilt individual or convinced you'll win an Oscar for the best 'fake happy' face. Either way, after weeks of hinting (I hope you bought your tabs) or listening out for hints and all of that goodwill means you deserve a present to yourself.


A present that keeps on giving is this awesome foundation stick from Bobbi Brown

I  have already said that beauty isn’t really my thing. I wear make up everyday; and I am a fiend when it comes to eyeliner. I feel like I am not knowledgeable when it comes to cosmetics and ones to recommend. However this is something I have to share, too many people have complimented my skin even during the filthiest of colds and the worst of Christmas hangovers, this is something too good for me not recommend.

Bobbi Brown is by no means a secret ingredient/addition to one’s beauty box. This foundation stick is the best I have found, and believe me I have looked high and low.
I have quite oily and shiny skin and to compensate I crave a matte, almost airbrushed finish. This stick is perfect for this and more; light & moisturising (it's filled with Olive extracts and Shea Butter) and actively combats shine with minerals, it makes you look positively flawless, even if all you want to do is crawl into your duvet and pray for a sweet release!

The best part about it is available in almost every shade!
A perfect treat for yourself that just keeps on giving.

Merry Christmas!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment