Wednesday 11 February 2015

#WantItWednesday (11/02/15)

I am a lady who likes to be organised. Everything has it place and it is always in its place. I need things to be organised, mainly because in spite of my organised approach to life; I am a bit of a flake. I admit to it, I am okay with it. I tend to be late to engagements and I can get in a flap as a result.
My handbag is MASSIVE so I am ready at a moments notice for almost anything. So these pouches from Comme De Garçons are an absolute godsend!
I Love these, they are handy and fab. Get a fair few, I've one for my general cosmetics, occasional cosmetics, Spare change and one for any work stuff (Notebooks, Pens, Passes, etc.) that you could be carrying on a day to day basis.

I love that these are neon too, get them in a few different colours so you can fish them out in a pinch or if you don't fancy rummaging or even looking in your bag; I have to admit I am little bit guilty of that myself.  

So there you have it, the perfect organisational tool. It's super easy to get your handbag organised, even if the rest of your life isn't.

You can get the pouch above here.

No comments:

Post a Comment