Wednesday 18 February 2015

#WantItWednesday (18/02/15)

I am a woman of simple, and classic tastes. I like clean lines, I like unassuming clothes that allow me to wear an infinite amount of jewellery and I am not a fan of being overdressed. 

In fact it is one of my greatest fears that I arrive at an event and look like a Gareth Pugh reject and be the source of infinite giggle fits for the rest of the evening/life. 


If I could wear only three brands for the rest of my life one of them would be A.P.C. This jacket is a perfect example of how I like to live my sartorial life. 

This is a perfect transitional piece. Wear this with a a pair of boyfriend jeans, a jumper and a pair of Stan Smiths and you are good for the day. Wear it over a chic jersey dress. killer heels and a statement necklace and you've a winning combination for an evening out.

It is simple, chic and perfect for those with unassuming tastes; A definite winner and I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
Have a look at my styling options below.
All looks can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment