Wednesday 4 February 2015

#WantItWednesday (04/02/15)


We've made it through to February, YAY!! Time for a party to celebrate! Where's the Champagne?!

You should look no further than this lush jumpsuit from Reiss
This is a perfect dual piece, this would look smart and professional during the day and in the evening a perfect reason to whip off your sensible shoes, put on your party shoes and run to the nearest Happy Hour available.

I am a lover of a jumpsuit; they are universally flattering, chic as hell and are the perfect day to night outfit.

This jumpsuit from Reiss is probably my favourite as it is exquisitely cut, simple and allows you to load up on the accessories for when you are ready to up the glam stakes; so it is the perfect day to night outfit... I HAVE CRACKED THE CODE! (where is my Nobel prize?!)

Take a look at what I mean below:

See what I mean?! I definitely deserve to win... So where is my celebratory drink?

All looks can be found here 

No comments:

Post a Comment