Sunday 15 February 2015

High Street Heroes: February

So February is here. Your Valentine's presents have either wilted, been eaten or are proudly adorning your body. Lent is just around the corner (I am going to give up Haribo again. It is going to be HARD) and you are contemplating new items for your transitional winter/early spring wardrobe. I am here for you, to guide you through the murky waters (or driving wind) of the high street.

This blazer from River Island lends itself excellently to layering (one of my favourite sartorial pastimes) and is in one of my favourite colours Navy. This is a wonderfully feminine way of making your wardrobe a little more androgynous. 

Pair this with a buttoned up Oxford shirt; tucked into a pair of boyfriend jeans and a statement necklace.
For a relaxed day look; wear with my new favourite trainers or a pair of Stan Smiths (The Nomcore shoe du jour and next on my shopping list) for the evening, a gorgeous pair of heels like these, would suit nicely. 

When it's cold, chuck on a camel coat on with a wide and thick tartan scarf and you are fully protected from the elements in the chicest way possible. 


I love American Apparel, It is the cornerstone of basics and takes up an obscene amount of space in my wardrobe. It's easy, goes with everything and generally gives me all the sartorial feels. I also love a co-ord and American Apparel has one that is on my personal lust list. For the weather this is strictly an evening endeavour (unless you are a brave lady, which I am not) 
I love it, it's fun, flirty and I absolutely love the pattern. This looks great with a massive and I mean MASSIVE cardigan and a pair of trusty Converse. The perfect outfit for a relaxed brunch or lunch. Want, want, want!!
Get the crop here and the Skirt here


Last on the my list of High Street Heroes for February, are the booty beauties from Topshop. I love these, they are perfect everyday boots. These can be worn with jeans, dresses, skirts, trousers, essentially everything and anything you can think of. They are of course practical because boots are always practical. They speak for themselves. Get them before everyone else does. You know I am already in the queue!
Have a look at what I mean below:


So there you have it. Happy Trails and Happy Lent, I am sure you won't be silly enough to give up shopping for the next 40 days & nights!

Until Next Month!

All looks can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment