Wednesday 25 February 2015

#WantItWednesday (25/02/15)

I am a lady of simple, tastes, I have said it before and I will say it again. Overdressing is a fear I hold will hold until I draw my last breath. 

Last week I had mentioned my love of all things classic and chic. The coat I had lusted after had been from one of those brands I could wear forever and these shorts are from another, Acne


However unseasonal these are I am a definite fan of these. Pair these with a chunky, oversized knit a pair of tights (if it's really cold) and either a pair of my beloved Chesters or my ever so beloved plimsolls (I will stop talking about them one day... one day...)  

These can take you straight through to summer too. So you are actually saving money! Win Win!!
Wear them with a plain Camisole and an oversized kimono and you'll look exactly like you are in Bermuda and with the weather we are having, thinking about being somewhere warmer is a definite plus. 

So I am thinking of warm places and these gorgeous shorts. 


Until next time!

All looks can be found here




No comments:

Post a Comment